- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zynaptiq UNCHIRP Artifact Removal & Transient Retrieval Plug-in Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16485 000000000 J16485000000000
6-Month* financing available.
UNCHIRP is a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral de-nois...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Codec artifact removal and transient retrieval.
UNCHIRP is a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral de-noising. Reduce musical noise, suppress high frequency chirping (also known as underwater sound, warbling or the tweeties), fix transient smearing, and restore lost high frequencies - UNCHIRP does it all in one go. If you need to salvage poorly encoded music, speech that has gone through a low bit rate uplink, material that has been de-noised too strongly, or footage recorded with consumer mobile devices - or if you simply want to add contour and vibrance to already great sounding recordings - UNCHIRP is your friend.
- Suppression of high frequency "chirping" artifacts
- Reduction of "musical noise" artifacts
- Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients
- Psycho-Acoustically optimized Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes
- Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing
- Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material
- HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended)
- SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI
Download yours today!