- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AABC-304 Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 585021
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora model AABC-304 has the distinctive rich, dark tone that bass clarinets are known and loved for. The AABC-304 Incorporates features found o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile bass clarinet players are sure to love!
The Allora model AABC-304 has the distinctive rich, dark tone that bass clarinets are known and loved for. The AABC-304 Incorporates features found on the best student bass clarinets such as nickel-plated keys, neck, and bell, Italian leather pads, and superior blue steel springs. An adjustable support peg takes the instrument weight off the player. This versatile instrument is available with a choice of a low Eb or low C key extensions. A weather resistant hard rubber body has a rich, warm tone, and makes the AABC-304 bass clarinet at home on the marching field or the concert stage. Includes wooden case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Each Allora instrument design has been painstakingly researched and play-tested by woodwind specialists. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability.
- Durable hard rubber
- Nickel plated keys, neck, and bell
- Italian leather pads
- Adjustable support peg
- Blue steel springs
- Available with low Eb (AABC-304E) or low C (AABC-304C) extention key
- Includes: wooden case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature
Order a step-up bass clarinet with the low extension you need!
- Model: AABC-304
- Level: intermediate
- Key: Bb
- Neck: nickel-plated
- Body material: hard rubber
- Body style: two-piece
- Bell: nickel-plated
- Keys: nickel-plated
- Range: low Eb or low C
- Pads: Italian leather
- Springs: blue steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.