Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allora AABN-141 Student Series Bassoontrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Allora AABN-141 Student Series Bassoon$2,499.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An unprecedented value in student bassoons!
The Allora AABN-141 Incorporates features found on the best student bassoons such as a full Heckel key system with a high D note, F# and G# trill keys, plateau C on third finger of wing joint (D hole), and C#, D#, and F roller keys. The durable ABS body will not crack and resists changes in temperature and humidity, this instrument will stand up to the rigors that a beginner will put them through. Tough nickel keys stay in adjustment for perfect sound and intonation. Includes wood frame case, bocal seat strap, reed, and swab.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Durable ABS Body
- Nickel plated keys and bocal
- Heckel (German) key system with high D key
- F#, G# trill keys
- C#, D#, and F roller keys
- Includes: case / bocal seat strap / reed / swab
Order an instrument that will start you out right!
AABN-141 Student Series Bassoon Specifications:
- Model: AABN-141
- Level: student
- Body material: ABS plastic
- Bocal: nickel-plated
- Bore style: conical
- Keys: 22 nickel plated
- Key system: full Heckel (German)
- Special notes : high D; plateau C on third finger of wing joint (D hole)
- Trill keys: F#, G#
- Roller Keys: C#, D#, and F
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.