- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Chicago Jazz Tenor Saxophone
AATS-954 - Dark Gold Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585577 000954000 585577000954000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chicago Jazz Tenor Saxophone is a pro quality horn that features ribbed construction, Pisoni pads, floral engraving on bell and bow, G brace, wit...Click To Read More About This Product
A pro quality tenor with warm tone and smooth action.
The Chicago Jazz Tenor Saxophone is a pro quality horn that features ribbed construction, Pisoni pads, floral engraving on bell and bow, G brace, with high F# note, double arms on low C, B, Bb, and a red brass body with a champagne finish. Includes a hardshell case.
Every Allora saxophone is subjected to an exclusive play test and shop check to ensure you of a great playing horn.
- Ribbed construction
- Red brass body
- Champagne finish
- Rolled tone holes
- Big bell
- High F# note
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb
- G brace
- Pisoni pads
- With flowers engraved on the bow & bell
- Includes PSB case
Get the quality you need at a price you can afford. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.