- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Paris Series Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone with 2 Necks
AASS-801 - Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #585570 000801000 585570000801000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone gives you a professional quality horn that offers premium features like ribbed construction, Pison...Click To Read More About This Product
With two necks, precise intonation, and sweet tone.
The Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone gives you a professional quality horn that offers premium features like ribbed construction, Pisoni Pro pads, and hand engraving at a budget price. To make this an even more attractive saxophone deal, Allora includes two necks with each Paris Series soprano sax.
Allora Paris Series soprano saxophones have a range to high G. You have a choice of lacquer, black nickel, or antique finishes on your Paris sax. Allora delivers your Paris Series Professional Soprano Sax in a professional-style case to protect your investment.
- Red Brass body and neck
- Range to High G
- Pisoni Pro pads
- Fully ribbed construction
- Hand-engraved body and bell
- Includes professional style case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products
Order this exciting instrument today.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: One curved, one straight
- Neck Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Body Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Bell Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Range Up to: High G
- Pads: Pisoni Pro pads
- Key Construction: Fully Ribbed
- Engraving: Floral pattern
- Crafted in Vietnam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.