- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Student Series Bb Clarinet Model AACL-336
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585013 000000000 585013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AACL-336 Bb clarinet Incorporates features found on the best student clarinets. With a 0.577" cylindrical bore, students will find it an e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built and priced for the beginning clarinet player.
The Allora AACL-336 Bb clarinet Incorporates features found on the best student clarinets. With a 0.577" cylindrical bore, students will find it an easy blowing instrument that is well centered, and produces a strong, characteristic sound. Featuring the Boehm key system, this instrument has remarkable intonation for a clarinet of this price. A durable ABS plastic resin body makes the AACL-336 Bb clarinet at home on the marching field or the concert stage. Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Durable ABS resin body
- Cylindrical bore
- Boehm (French) key system
- Includes molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
Ideal for any school program.
- Model: AACL-336
- Level: student
- Key: Bb
- Body: ABS resin
- Bore: cylindrical / 0.577" (14.66mm)
- Key system: Boehm
- Keys: nickel-plated
- Pads: double bladder fish skin pads
- Springs: stainless steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.