- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Straight Soprano Saxophone with Two Necks
AASS-502 - Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585569 000502000 585569000502000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora Vienna Series Saxophones are a great value for schools on a budget as well as individuals looking for an affordable step-up instrument. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A value priced step-up sax.
The Allora Vienna Series Saxophones are a great value for schools on a budget as well as individuals looking for an affordable step-up instrument. With these players in mind, the Vienna saxes have done an excellent job of combining features that enhance the sound with features that enhance durability. The result is a line of saxophones that can provide years of service to a wide range of players. The Vienna saxophones are the solution many have been looking for!
The Vienna Series Straight soprano saxophone ia a value priced intermediate saxophone that features two necks, pro style keys, fully ribbed construction, and high F#.
- Lacquered brass body, neck, bell, and keys
- High F# Key
- Fully ribbed construction
- Includes gig bag, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
An affordable sax for the serious student.
- Level: Intermediate
- Key: Bb
- Neck: One curved, one straight
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Mechanism: Fully Ribbed Construction
- Range: High F#
- Includes: Gig bag, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.