- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus 1507 Series Handmade Flute
- Write a Review
- #H89692 000001001 H89692000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus 1507 Series reside within the Professional line of handmade flutes. Altus Professional flute models are distinguished by a variety of tube ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Altus 1507 Series reside within the Professional line of handmade flutes. Altus Professional flute models are distinguished by a variety of tube materials and manufacturing techniques.
Standard features include the Altus/Bennett scale, exclusive SP-1 springs, drawn or soldered tone holes, French-pointed keys, gizmo and D# roller. Each model comes in a rich leather covered wood frame French case with leather wrap-around cover.
The 1507 features a .958 Britannia silver headjoint and body with Sterling silver mechanism and .997 silver posts, as well as extruded tubing with soldered tone holes. Britannia silver offers a dark, rich color without sacrificing brilliance.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials handwork and artistry.
- SP-1 springs
- French-pointed keys
- Gizmo key and D# roller
- Britania silver head joint
- Britania silver body
- Silver posts
- Leather-covered wood case
Order now and realize everything you've been working toward.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.