- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus Atsui Platinum Series Handmade Flute
Offset G, C# Trill Key, D# Roller, Z cut headjoint
- Write a Review
- #H89702 000001002 H89702000001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus Atsui Platinum is the flute for professional and aspiring flutists who want the power and response of platinum with the brilliance of silve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For those who prefer platinum.
The Altus Atsui Platinum is the flute for professional and aspiring flutists who want the power and response of platinum with the brilliance of silver.
The selection of materials used in the making of Altus flutes is crucial. Altus founder and creator Shuichi Tanaka had a keen fascination with metallurgy and experimented quite a bit with different materials and how they affect the sound and resonance of the instrument. On the Altus Atsui Platinum flutes, Tanaka has layered platinum over a sterling silver tube. The platinum adds powerful force and exceptional projection to the brilliance of the silver. It also is a darker sound than silver with a broader tonal palette.
- Sterling Silver headjoint and body covered with a thick layer of Platinum
- Sterling silver keys
- Open holes
- B footjoint
- C# trill key
- D# roller
- Inline or Offset G
- Optional Split E mechanism
- Classic or Z cut headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- SP-1 Springs
- Pointed key arms
- Altus/Bennett scale
Order today and make your playing more precious than gold.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear