- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus Atsui Platinum Series Handmade Flute
Inline G, C# Trill, D# Roller, Z cut headjoint
- Write a Review
- #H89702 000003002 H89702000003002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus Atsui Platinum is the flute for professional and aspiring flutists who want the power and response of platinum with the brilliance of silve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For those who prefer platinum.
The Altus Atsui Platinum is the flute for professional and aspiring flutists who want the power and response of platinum with the brilliance of silver.
The selection of materials used in the making of Altus flutes is crucial. Altus founder and creator Shuichi Tanaka had a keen fascination with metallurgy and experimented quite a bit with different materials and how they affect the sound and resonance of the instrument. On the Altus Atsui Platinum flutes, Tanaka has layered platinum over a sterling silver tube. The platinum adds powerful force and exceptional projection to the brilliance of the silver. It also is a darker sound than silver with a broader tonal palette.
- Sterling Silver headjoint and body covered with a thick layer of Platinum
- Sterling silver keys
- Open holes
- B footjoint
- C# trill key
- D# roller
- Inline or Offset G
- Optional Split E mechanism
- Classic or Z cut headjoint
- Drawn tone holes
- SP-1 Springs
- Pointed key arms
- Altus/Bennett scale
Order today and make your playing more precious than gold.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.