- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Altus Handmade Bass Flute
- Write a Review
- H89706 000001000 H89706000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus 823 SE is a truly professional bass flute that possesses the exceptional intonation properties of an Altus C flute and allows the bottom of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wonderful bass flute.
The Altus 823 SE is a truly professional bass flute that possesses the exceptional intonation properties of an Altus C flute and allows the bottom of the ensemble to sing. It features .925 Sterling silver lip-plate and riser with Sterling silver plated headjoint, body and mechanism. Sterling has long been a standard for high quality flute making.
- Split E mechanism
- .958 Britannia headjoint
- Sterling silver plate
- Drawn and rolled tone holes
- Wood-frame case
Order today and master the haunting timbre of bass flute.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.