- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amati ABN 41S Bassoon
- Write a Review
- #464444 000917000 464444000917000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An excellent instrument for the bassoonist on a tight budget, the Amati ABN 41S bassoon plays with the quality and characteristics of much more expen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent instrument for the high school bassoonist on a tight budget.
An excellent instrument for the bassoonist on a tight budget, the Amati ABN 41S bassoon plays with the quality and characteristics of much more expensive bassoons. The Amati ABN 41S is a standard model that features a maple body with 24 keys with high C and D keys, lacquer finish, silver-plated keywork and two number two bocals. Complete with case.
- Flamed European high mountain maple body.
- Silver plated, German system keys.
- Includes: case, 2 bocals, reed, strap, cleaning swab
- Body: Maple
- Extra Features: 2 bocals, high C, D and F# trill key.
- Key System: German
- Keys: Silver-plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.