- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andreas Eastman Esperto Alto Saxophone Reeds
- Write a Review
- Product H97883
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Premium French cane from the Var region of France. French cut, French filed....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great sound and projection for alto.
Premium French cane from the Var region of France. French cut, French filed.
- Made from a thicker blank for a fuller, richer tone with more projection
- French cane from the Var region of France
- French cut & filed for ease of response and greater control
- Available in half strengths from 2.5 - 5
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Consistently Great Reeds
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Andreas Eastman Esperto Alto Saxophone Reeds:
I recently started using this reed for a college level band I'm involved with. It is a great reed and has been consistent in quality. Great reed.