- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Brio B2 Series Professional Flute
Silver Inline G W/ E Facilitator & C# Trill
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463482 000750809 463482000750809
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the serious flutist, the Brio! B2 Flute offers a hand crafted, sterling silver, Dana Sheridan head joint and boasts a sound that is rich...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for the serious flutist, the Brio! B2 Flute offers a hand crafted, sterling silver, Dana Sheridan head joint and boasts a sound that is rich, focused and pure. The Brio! model B2 features a solid silver, handcut Dana Sheridan Series headjoint, on a silver body with inline G, plated keys with 12k white gold springs and a pointed tone arm mechanism.
- Hand Cut Sterling Silver, Dana Sheridan Head
- Sterling Silver Body and Foot
- French Style Keys with Pointed Arms
- White Gold Springs
- Includes: French Style Case / Case Cover / Cleaning Rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.