- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon 1180 Student Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- J24639 000000000 J24639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Entirely retooled to offer young students and amateur players an instrument that offers strong fundamental presence in the lowest notes, which are th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Buffet Crampon returns with the new BC1180 student bass clarinet.
Entirely retooled to offer young students and amateur players an instrument that offers strong fundamental presence in the lowest notes, which are the pillars of harmony. Provide an anchor for your orchestra. The BC 1180 suits every musical style.
This clarinet facilitates the jump between intervals thanks to its simplified register key system. Its wide, homogeneous sound palette and extremely fluid legato allow the musician to experiment with every acoustic or technical idea imaginable.
‹As the only student bass clarinet made from selected and treated grenadilla wood from Mozambique, delivered in a compact, lightweight case, the new Buffet Crampon 1180 stands out thanks to the quality of its manufacture, its remarkable intonation, timbre and overall comfort. It sets itself as the global standard for student bass clarinets.
Quality at every key, cork and curve. Order today.
Pitch: 440 / 442 Hz
Body (down to Eb): Selected and treated grenadilla wood
Key work: Silver-plated
Springs: Blue steel
Pads: Leather with resonators
Case: Light and compact
New simplified register key system
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.