- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon E11 A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- #468431 000000000 468431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E11 A Clarinet is an excellent intermediate instrument with many of the features of professional model Buffet clarinets. The E11 clarinets are de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The #1 clarinet for student players!
The E11 A Clarinet is an excellent intermediate instrument with many of the features of professional model Buffet clarinets. The E11 clarinets are designed to prepare the advancing student by offering a clarinet with many professional features at a lower cost. The E11 comes standard with a high quality grenadilla wood body,undercut tone holes, silver plated keys and an adjustable thumb rest.
- Grenadilla wood body.
- Silver plated keys.
- Includes: case / care products
A stellar value for the advancing clarinetist. Order now!
- Body: Wood
- Body Construction: Grenadilla wood
- Bore: 14.65 mm / Poly-cylindrical
- Case: Wood Shell / Leather-Like Cover
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Mouthpiece / Ligature: Buffet
- Pads: Double skin
- Tone Holes: Undercut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.