- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon Orfeo C Professional Oboe
- Write a Review
- H90507 000001000 H90507000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Orfeo is the new standard in oboe by Buffet Crampon. Orfeo comes out of a collaboration between the Buffet Crampon Research and Development team and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level synthetic material oboe.
Orfeo is the new standard in oboe by Buffet Crampon. Orfeo comes out of a collaboration between the Buffet Crampon Research and Development team and a group comprising testers, masters and soloists from renowned international orchestras. It is the fruit of labour of a distinguished team, whose five years of research has birthed this phenomenal instrument.
Its entire register creates a sensation of excitement with incomparable low tones, consistent over the whole range, and a wonderfully easy flow.Orfeo unites modern materials of utmost reliability with the handcrafted, traditional quality of its manufacture. Without question, the Green Line material has been used to its maximum technical capacities.
This new oboe marks a major achievement in the Buffet Crampon brand's history as much on a human level as a technological level. It is a true reflection of the alliance between French instrument manufacturing expertise and state of the art technology. Orfeo will distinguish itself equally, whether played in an orchestra or in an ensemble of chamber music.
- Pitch: 440/443 Hz
- Green Line
- Black tip rings
- Tenons and sockets metal-lined
- Tenon caps
- French conservatory system
- 3 octave keys, semi-automatic
- Left hand F lever
- Highly reliable keywork, silver-plated nickel silver ¢ gold-plated keywork optional
- Adjustable thumb rest (new design)
- Thumb plate keys may be added
- Cork / GT (bottom notes)
- High Tech metallic silver and black leather
- 2 silk pull-throughs
- Leather reed case (fits 3 reeds) ¢ cork grease
Order today for an oboe that will last a lifetime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.