- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon Prestige RC Eb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 468450 000000000 468450000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Carefully chosen quality materials, the talents of the best craftsmen, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled skills come together in the RC Presti...Click To Read More About This Product
Carefully chosen quality materials, the talents of the best craftsmen, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled skills come together in the RC Prestige Eb Clarinet. The smaller, French bore (which extends in to the bell) provides more focus and warmth. The masterful keywork responds easily and evenly.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior dtach in the upper register.
- Finest materials and workmanship
- Impeccable tone and mechanics
- Timeless design
- Top quality case and ligature included
Beautiful in both ensemble and soloing contexts. Order soon.
- Body: M'Pingo Wood
- Bore: 13.10 mm / Polycylindrical
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Special Keys: None
- Tone Holes: Inset / Undercut
- Pads: Gore-Tex
- Springs: Blue Steel
- Includes: Case / Mouthpiece / Ligature & Cap / Care Products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.