- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon R13 Professional A Clarinet with Nickel Keys
- Write a Review
- #462813 000000000 462813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
French system, key of A. The legendary choice of professionals; .5765" bore; 65mm barrel; premium-quality grenadilla wood; 17-key, 6-ring nickel-plat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
When you've got the best you need look no further!
French system, key of A. The legendary choice of professionals; .5765" bore; 65mm barrel; premium-quality grenadilla wood; 17-key, 6-ring nickel-plated keys; polycylindrical bore; undercut toneholes; adjustable thumb rest. Includes deluxe naugahyde-covered wood shell case with plush interior.
The Buffet R-13 clarinet has a 40-year history of quality and craftsmanship. From the wind ensembles to the great symphony orchestras, it is the benchmark in clarinet manufacturing with rich and focused sound, power in all registers, and great flexibility. Crafted in high-quality grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior detaché in the upper register.
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Professional A for those who prefer nickel. Order soon.
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: High quality grenadilla
- Key Material: Nickel
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: Case, cap, ligature, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear