- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon R13 Professional Eb Clarinet with Silver Keys
- Write a Review
- 462801 000000000 462801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Eb. one-piece body, polycylindrical bore, grenadilla wood, undercut toneholes, silver-plated keys, adjustable thumb rest, deluxe Naugahyde-cov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Timeless classic in Eb.
Key of Eb. one-piece body, polycylindrical bore, grenadilla wood, undercut toneholes, silver-plated keys, adjustable thumb rest, deluxe Naugahyde-covered wood shell case with plush interior, 41.5mm barrel. The Buffet R13 clarinet has a 40-year history of quality and craftsmanship. From wind ensembles to great symphony orchestras, it is the benchmark in clarinet manufacturing. Crafted in high-quality grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response. The R13's 3-step polycyndrical bore is noted for its dark, full sound.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior dtach in the upper register.
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument.
The professional standard's design and manufacturing principles applied to the Eb clarinet. Order soon.
- Body: Hand Selected Grenadilla
- Bore: Polycylindrical
- Barrel: Grenadilla 41.55mm
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Special Keys: None
- Tone Holes: Inset / Undercut
- Pads: Double Skin
- Springs: Blue Steel
- Includes: Case / Mouthpiece / Ligature & Cap / Care Products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.