- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon Tosca Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13867 000000000 J13867000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Buffet Crampon, with a dedicated strategy for the continued development and improvement of their instrument range, presents a new professional bass c...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional level bass clarinet.
Buffet Crampon, with a dedicated strategy for the continued development and improvement of their instrument range, presents a new professional bass clarinet in 2014. This new bass is in keeping with the high standards of their celebrated models produced before 1998, giving players a subtle blend of traditional and new technologies.
This new TOSCA bass clarinet, conceived for the symphonic orchestras, broadens the spectrum of sound already appreciated in the existing B-flat and A models launched in 2004 the E-flat model in 2010. Its well-focused sound and luminous tone, assisted by a unique new register key system, allows the most demanding musician the ability to play the instrument's entire repertoire with an exceptional freedom and confidence.
Its intuitive, soundless TOSCA mechanism liberates the artist from the usual constraints imposed by the key action on the lower joint and the movements of the plateau keys of the instrument.
- Select woods and other materials
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Flawless intonation
- Manageable price range
Consider the Tosca.
- Wood: Grenadilla (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Bore: New Tosca bore Design
- Tenons: Metal-capped
- Neck: Synthetic cork on tenon with neck adjusting screw
- Keys (design): 24 silver-plated with Tosca design
- Keys (system): Unique register key system (bright Bb)
- Keys (system): Rubber dampers for soundless key action
- Thumb Key: Adjustable with new thumb key system
- Keys: New double low D & Eb
- Pads: Leather, leather with metal resonators, cork
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.