- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buffet Crampon Tradition A Clarinet 2.0
Silver Plated Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72169 000001000 L72169000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tradition A Clarinet is an innovative, professional option. With all its upgraded abilities, its design still respects the traditional craftsmans...Click To Read More About This Product
An innovative upgrade with all the latest design technology for professional playing.
The Tradition A Clarinet is an innovative, professional option. With all its upgraded abilities, its design still respects the traditional craftsmanship handed down over generations by the master woodwind makers.
"Sound at its purest level" has become the motto of this new family of cylindrical bores, descended from the BC20, a clarinet iconic of Buffet Crampon. The woody, centered tone conquered the world, inspiring Buffet Crampon to innovate, transform and reinvent.
This new opus offers enhanced technical characteristics borrowed directly from the high-range model, LEGENDE, with its metal tenon caps and a low F correction key while preserving the identical acoustic attributes of the first version. Its new vertical medallion lends an elegance befitting a member of this new bore family. The natural, unstained buffed wood body, as well as its traditionally crafted keywork, all done in the workshops in Mantes la Ville, France, are what make this an exceptional professional clarinet, one that both literally and figuratively shines.
Built for the professional. Order today.
- Key: A
- Pitch: 440/442 Hz
- Body: Natural Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon) selected, treated
- Bore: Poly-cylindrical
- Barrels: 64 and 65 mm
- Keys: 19
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: Adjustable
- Keywork finish: Silver plated or nickel plated
- Springs: Blue steel
- Pads: GT waterproof, leather and natural cork
- Case: pochette style, simili-leather, dark naugahyde
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.