- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bundy BAS-300 Student Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- 463681 000420000 463681000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a gorgeous lacquered body and nickel-plated keys, the Bundy BAS-300 Alto Saxophone provides the musician with a wealth of exceptional features t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A step-up alto, priced for students.
With a gorgeous lacquered body and nickel-plated keys, the Bundy BAS-300 Alto Saxophone provides the musician with a wealth of exceptional features that rival many higher priced instruments.
Start your beginners off the right way with a Bundy Alto Saxophone. This sax features leather pads and plastic resonators, which make for an easy and quick response with more projection. It also features a stronger bell attachment to maximize reliability and durability. Includes hardshell ABS case.
Adjustment screws on right- and left-hand keys
Stainless steel screw mechanism
Order today and start making music.
Finish: Lacquered Body, Nickel-plated keys
Neck Material: Yellow Brass
Body Material: Yellow Brass
Bow Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Key Material: Yellow Brass
Right Hand Thumb Hook: Yellow Brass, Adjustable
Left Hand Thumb Rest: Yellow Brass
Construction: Post to Body
Top Range: High F
Bottom Range: Low Bb
Case: ABS Plastic Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.