- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bundy BFL-300 Flute
Closed Hole, Offset G, C Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463679 000232000 463679000232000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bundy is one of the most familiar student model wind instruments, and the Bundy BFL-300 is is a fine option for anyone considering a student flute. B...Click To Read More About This Product
A staple of band programs for beginning flute players.
Bundy is one of the most familiar student model wind instruments, and the Bundy BFL-300 is is a fine option for anyone considering a student flute. Bundy dominated the school wind instrument market beginning in the 1960s and Bundy remains a dominant player today.
Bundy's construction and design are born of a culture of fine instrument manufacturing. The attention to detail present in Bundy BFL-300 silver-plated flute makes it a superb choice for new players. The BFL-300 is made with a plateau-style keys and an offset G key for maximum playability, especially for young musicians whose hands might have trouble managing many standard flute design concepts.
For the beginning flute player, the Bundy BFL-300 is an excellent value. The design of this flute helps it produce a sweet, dark tone, while the stainless steel springs help it stay adjusted. The silver-plated finish not only looks nice but is very durable as well.
- Premium-quality double skin pads
- Stainless steel screw mechanism
- Model Number: BFL-300
- Key: C
- Key Style: Plateau (Closed Hole)
- Key System: Offset G
- Body Finish: Silver-plated
- Key Finish: Silver-plated
- Headjoint, Body, and Footjoint Material: Nickel
- Key Arm Type: Y-arms
- Foot Joint: C-foot
- Case: ABS Plastic Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.