- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bundy BPC-300 Piccolo
- Write a Review
- #463678 000390000 463678000390000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
High quality materials and attention to detail throughout make this easy-playing piccolo sound and look great. And it comes complete with an attracti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatility you can count on.
High quality materials and attention to detail throughout make this easy-playing piccolo sound and look great. And it comes complete with an attractive wood case.
The Bundy BPC-300 piccolo is a versatile instrument. Its silver-plated headjoint will give you the projection needed for outdoor playing, while the plastic body warms the tone for indoor use. This instrument, from the pads, to the stainless steel screws, to the hardshell case, is designed to maximize durability while still producing a high quality of sound.
It's quality and affordable price make it the piccolo to pick. Order today!
- Model Number: BPC-300
- Key: C
- Headjoint Material: Nickel
- Headjoint Finish: Silver-plated
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel
- Key Finish: Silver-plated
- Special Feature: Split E Mechanism
- Pads: Premium Double Fish Skin
- Screws: Stainless Steel
- Case: Wooden case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.