- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bundy BTS-300 Tenor Saxophone Outfit
- Write a Review
- #463682 000420000 463682000420000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bundy BTS-300 Tenor Saxophone offers rich tonal qualities and a lacquered body for a beautiful feel and finish. Exquisite details include a conve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A legendary student tenor sax
The Bundy BTS-300 Tenor Saxophone offers rich tonal qualities and a lacquered body for a beautiful feel and finish. Exquisite details include a convenient, adjustable brass thumb hook, plus post-to-body construction for a lively tone.
Bundy saxophones have been a significant part of the student model brass and woodwind landscape, especially since the 1960s. the culture of affordable quality is bred into these horns and the contemporary versions of them respect and preserve this tradition.
A Bundy Tenor Saxophone is an excellent start for any beginner. It uses quality pads and key mechanism to ensure a quick, easy, and consistent response. Continuing the Bundy tradition, these instruments are designed to be reliable and strong for years to come.
- Premium tanned leather pads with domed plastic resonators
- Adjustment screws on right and left hand keys
- Stainless steel screw mechanism
- Model Number: BTS-300
- Key: Bb
- Finish: Lacquered Body, Nickel-plated Keys
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bow Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Right Hand Thumb Hook: Yellow Brass, Adjustable
- Left Hand Thumb Hook: Yellow Brass
- Construction: Post to Body
- Top Range: High F
- Bottom Range: Low Bb
- Case: ABS Plastic Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.