- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BURKART Resona 300 Flute with Sterling Silver Body and Headjoint with 9K Gold Lip Plate
- Write a Review
- #J28957 000001000 J28957000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Easy to play and comfortable in your hand, this flute will take your playing to a new level of accuracy and expression. Featuring a solid sterling si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro sound and playability.
Easy to play and comfortable in your hand, this flute will take your playing to a new level of accuracy and expression. Featuring a solid sterling silver body and headjoint and silver-plated keys, the Resona flute will satisfy and exceed the expectations of your section mates and your teachers. The setup and final adjustments of your new Resona flute are performed at Burkart's Boston area workshop. Available with three flavors of headjoint and your favorite configuration, this flute could be your your perfect match. Order today with the no-risk assurance of the Resona Quality Guarantee.
- Sterling silver body, foot, ribs, and postsSilver-plated keysSterling silver headjointSilver riser and 9K gold lip plateFrench pointed armsDrawn tone holes10K white gold springsB footjointAvailable in inline-G or offset-G, with or without a C# trillA split-E mechanism is available on the offset-G modelResona Quality GuaranteeIncludes:Durable case and coverKey plugs
- Swab stickAuthenticity certificate
Order today. You've practiced, you've saved, you deserve it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.