- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Di Zhao DZ 201 Student Flute
Offset G C-Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58680 000001001 L58680000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DZ 200 series is the line’s entry level C foot flute. It has a fully silver-plated body and headjoint and C footjoint, but rises above the compet...Click To Read More About This Product
Better quality student flute with C foot.
The DZ 200 series is the line’s entry level C foot flute. It has a fully silver-plated body and headjoint and C footjoint, but rises above the competition with the tone quality of an advanced musician.
Each flute also comes with one of Di Zhao’s signature hand-cut headjoints, allowing you to easily play all octaves with the powerful, free-blowing, and rich tones of a professional. The DZ 200 flute has a special fully sterling-silver lip plate and riser, giving the 200 the sound and feel of a silver headjoint flute at a fraction of its cost. This is the C foot flute that will allow students their music careers with confidence and artistry.
With their unflagging commitment to both un-paralleled craftsmanship and affordable prices, Di Zhao Flutes is one of the fastest rising stars in the flute industry today. World renowned professional flutemaker Di Zhao, previously of Powell and Haynes Flutes, brings his own unique expertise and artistry to the student flute market. Each flute is made and plays like a professional handmade, featuring masterfully hand-cut headjoints, partially shimmed pads, and state-of-the-art keywork.
- Silver plated body and footjoint
- Silver plated headjoint with sterling silver lip plate and riser
- C foot
- Split E option available
- Open hole
- Hand-cut headjoint
- Partially-shimmed keys
- Pisoni pads
- French-style case and soft case cover included
- Cleaning kit included
C foot-equipped student flute. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.