- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Di Zhao DZ 400 Intermediate Flute
Offset G B-Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44992 000001001 K44992000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DZ 400 series is an intermediate level B foot flute. It has a full sterling silver headjoint and a silver-plated body. Like all Di Zhao Flutes, i...Click To Read More About This Product
The DZ 400 series is an intermediate level B foot flute. It has a full sterling silver headjoint and a silver-plated body. Like all Di Zhao Flutes, it features professional-level craftsmanship. With fully hand-padded, partially-shimmed keys, a long-lasting and non-leaking lifespan is assured. Each flute also comes with one of Di Zhao’s signature hand-cut headjoints, allowing you to easily play all octaves with the powerful, free-blowing, and rich tones of a professional.
With their unflagging commitment to both un-paralleled craftsmanship and affordable prices, Di Zhao Flutes is one of the fastest rising stars in the flute industry today. World renowned professional flutemaker Di Zhao, previously of Powell and Haynes Flutes, brings his own unique expertise and artistry to the student flute market. With Di Zhao Flutes, each flute is made and plays like a professional handmade, featuring masterfully hand-cut headjoints, partially shimmed pads, and state of the art keywork.
- Silver plated body and footjoint
- Sterling Silver headjoint
- B foot
- Split E option available
- Open hole
- Hand-cut headjoint
- Partially-shimmed keys
- Pisoni pads
- French-style case and soft case cover included
- Cleaning kit included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.