- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Di Zhao DZ 600 Professional Flute
Offset G B-Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K44998 000001001 K44998000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DZ 600 series is the first entry into Di Zhao’s advanced level B foot flutes. It has a full sterling silver headjoint and body with silver plated...Click To Read More About This Product
Better quality step-up flute for the advancing student.
The DZ 600 series is the first entry into Di Zhao’s advanced level B foot flutes. It has a full sterling silver headjoint and body with silver plated mechanism. Like all Di Zhao Flutes, it comes with professional craftsmanship despite being an intermediate flute.
It features fully hand-padded, partially-shimmed keys, ensuring a long lifespan with no leaks. Each flute also comes with one of Di Zhao’s signature hand-cut headjoints, allowing you to easily play all octaves with rich and powerful tone.
With their commitment to craftsmanship and affordable prices, Di Zhao Flutes is one of the fastest rising stars in the flute industry today. World renowned professional flutemaker Di Zhao, previously of Powell and Haynes Flutes, brings his expertise and artistry to the student flute market. With Di Zhao Flutes, each flute features masterfully hand-cut headjoints, partially shimmed pads, and state-of-the-art keywork.
- Sterling silver body and foot
- Silver plated mechanism
- Sterling Silver headjoint
- B foot
- Split E option available
- Open hole
- Hand-cut headjoint
- Partially-shimmed keys
- Pisoni pads
- French-style case and soft case cover included
- Cleaning kit included
Beautiful instrument, great second flute or for the lucky beginner.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.