Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fox Model 800 Professional Oboetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fox Model 800 Professional Oboe$7,120.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A top-of-the-line professional oboe.
Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel silver keys with nickel silver hinge tubing and heavy silver plating. Handmade full conservatory mechanism including split ring Eb-E key, F# key tab, third octave key, low Bb vent key, left hand F, alternate C, articulated C#, and bell key adjusting screw. Cork pads on low C and above. Adjustable thumb rest. Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws. Individually hand-tuned to A-440 pitch at 72º F, with maximum resonance and projection.
Accessories include a French-style professional instrument case, case cover, reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab, and cork grease.
- Select grenadilla body
- Metal-lined tenon sockets
- Silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Nickel silver keys
- Handmade full conservatory mechanism
- Split ring Eb-E key
- F# key tab
- Third octave key
- Low Bb vent key
- Left hand F
- Alternate C
- Articulated C#
- Bell key adjusting screw
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Individually hand-tuned to A440
- Includes a French-style professional instrument case, case cover, reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab, and cork grease
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.