- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Model 800 Professional Oboe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73597 000000000 H73597000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Select grenadilla body with metal lined tenon sockets and silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring.Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel s...Click To Read More About This Product
A top-of-the-line professional oboe.
Select grenadilla body with metal lined tenon sockets and silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring.
Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel silver keys with nickel silver hinge tubing and heavy silver plating. Handmade full conservatory mechanism including split ring Eb-E key, F# key tab, third octave key, low Bb vent key, left hand F, alternate C, articulated C#, and bell key adjusting screw. Cork pads on low C and above. Adjustable thumb rest. Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws. Individually hand-tuned to A-440 pitch at 72º F, with maximum resonance and projection.
Accessories include a French-style professional instrument case, case cover, reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab, and cork grease.
- Select grenadilla body
- Metal-lined tenon sockets
- Silver plated posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Nickel silver keys
- Handmade full conservatory mechanism
- Split ring Eb-E key
- F# key tab
- Third octave key
- Low Bb vent key
- Left hand F
- Alternate C
- Articulated C#
- Bell key adjusting screw
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Individually hand-tuned to A440
- Includes a French-style professional instrument case, case cover, reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab, and cork grease
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.