- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fox Model 920 Contrabassoon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67951 000000000 L67951000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Based on the model 900, the Fox 920 Contrabassoon features specially processed mountain maple for the body, which enhances the tone and the performan...Click To Read More About This Product
Aged maple contrabassoon.
Based on the model 900, the Fox 920 Contrabassoon features specially processed mountain maple for the body, which enhances the tone and the performance qualities of the instrument. It also includes the divorced low E mechanism as a standard feature.
- Select aged Mountain Maple body
- Removable inner U-tubes
- Full German key system with silver plating
- Right little finger F and A♭ rollers
- Left little finger E♭ and D♭ rollers
- Alternate right little finger F♯ and right forefinger E♭
- Water key on tuning slide
- Divorced low E mechanism
- Two Fox contrabassoon bocals
- Premium aluminum shell case, custom made for Fox contrabassoons
- Two contrabassoon reeds
- End pin
- Fingering chart
Fox's mountain maple is renowned for its stately timbre and rich tonal color. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.