- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt 3SB NG New Generation Flute
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H89587 000001000 H89587000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemeinhardt New Generation model 3SBNG offers the resonance and tone quality of a solid silver headjoint and body combined with the durability of...Click To Read More About This Product
Superb step-up instrument.
The Gemeinhardt New Generation model 3SBNG offers the resonance and tone quality of a solid silver headjoint and body combined with the durability of a french key mechanism. The new style NG1-shaped lip plate headjoint offers ease of response, articulation, and beautiful sound creation throughout the registers. With a B footjoint, silver headjoint and body, the 3SB NG offers specifications many teachers recommend as the ideal step-up flute for advancing musicians. The B footjoint provides a longer tube allowing a greater resonance in the flute, as well as providing flutists opportunities to utilize alternate fingerings for greater facility in the upper register.
This instrument will carry a motivated student through high school and college and is even presentable in professional contexts. It is beautiful to behold, to play, and to hear.
- Key of C
- Silver headjoint and body
- Silver plated key mechanism
- Inline or offset
- B foot joint
- Professionally padded
- Stainless steel springs
- New hidden adjusting screws
- New felt in place of cork
- New shaped-lip solid silver NG1 headjoint
- New stylish case with shoulder strap
- New French open-hole key constructions for ease of finger placement
Order today and buy the last flute you will ever need as a student.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.