- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt 4SS Professional Piccolo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 464210 000000000 464210000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 4SS Professional Piccolo is al silver piccolo ideally suited for the serious concert band player that requires a professional piccolo with has ou...Click To Read More About This Product
For the serious concert band player wanting more projection.
The 4SS Professional Piccolo is al silver piccolo ideally suited for the serious concert band player that requires a professional piccolo with has outstanding projection of sound. It features a100% sterling head, body, and keys, 12K gold springs, a conical bore, and comes with a case and cleaning rod.
- Solid silver head, body and keys.
- 12k white gold springs.
- Conical bore.
- Includes: case, cleaning rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.