- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt Galway Crusader 33 Series Flute Offset G
Sterling Silver Body, Head, Foot, and Silver-Plated Keys
- Write a Review
- #J51346 000002000 J51346000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All Gemeinhardt 33 professional flute models are hand assembled and finished by experienced artisans dedicated to creating instruments of incomparabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features the same headjoint stye Sir James Galway used when he played in the Berlin Philharmonic.
All Gemeinhardt 33 professional flute models are hand assembled and finished by experienced artisans dedicated to creating instruments of incomparable quality and enduring beauty. All of these professional Offset G models feature a unique Gemeinhardt pointed pad cup design and are customized with a heavier crown as well. The C1 Galway Crusader head joint is included (available in sterling silver or silver-plated).
- Headjoint Finish: Sterling silver
- Headjoint Thickness: Standard (0.16 in.)
- Headjoint Style: Straight
- Headjoint Model: Crusader C1 based on headjoint Sir James Galway used in the Berlin Philharmonic
- Body Finish: Available in full sterling silver or silver-plated
- Foot Finish: Available in full sterling silver or silver-plated
- Key Finish: Available in full sterling silver or silver-plated
- Key Style: Open-hole
- Key Arm Style: Pointed
- Inline/Offset: Offset
- Foot Joint Options: B Foot
- Lip plate and riser: proprietary blend of platinum and Gemeinhardt’s sterling silver
- Skill Level: Professional
- Case Type: Leather on wood
- Case Cover: Leather
- Cleaning Rod: Wood
- Flute Plugs: Yes
- Warranty: 5 years
Take your talent to the next level with an even better flute. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.