- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt Model 3 Flute
Offset G, B-Foot
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #464217 000907000 464217000907000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Model 3 Flute features Gemeinhardt's exclusive four-post foot joint construction for especially strong flutes, as well as a unique embouchure hol...Click To Read More About This Product
One of Gemeinhardt's most popular flutes.
The Model 3 Flute features Gemeinhardt's exclusive four-post foot joint construction for especially strong flutes, as well as a unique embouchure hole design, proportioned tone holes, and pad cups to ensure even response and extraordinary tone throughout all registers. It also includes a case, and a cleaning rod.
Tradition and Technology
A fourth generation flutemaker, Kurt Gemeinhardt dedicated himself to creating responsive instruments with a beautiful tone which would distinguish them from all others. Today Gemeinhardt continues his legacy by crafting flutes that achieve a delicate balance between superb artistry and sophisticated technology for flutists of all talents and abilities
Durably constructed of the finest materials, Gemeinhardt flutes feature integrally drawn and rolled tone holes, power-coined keys, and our exclusive four post footjoint construction which make our flutes exceptionally strong. Other features include Gemeinhardt's unique embouchure hole design, proportioned tone holes and pad cups to ensure even response and extraordinary tone throughout all registers. In addition, a Gizmo key (high C facilitator) is standard on every B foot model flute. Gemeinhardt flutes also feature superior key mechanisms for fast action and outstanding playability.
- Level: Student
- Headjoint: Silver-plated Nickel
- Body and Foot Material: Silver-plated Nickel
- Key Material: Silver-plated Nickel
- Key Style: Plataeu (Open Hole)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Foot Style: C-Foot or B-Foot
- Arms: Y-arms
- Includes: Case and Cleaning Rod
- Made In USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.