- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemeinhardt Model 3SH Intermediate Flute
- Write a Review
- Product 464211
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The model 3SH flute features a solid silver head for superior warmth and projection of sound. This flute includes a silver-plated body and foot makin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The model 3SH flute features a solid silver head for superior warmth and projection of sound. This flute includes a silver-plated body and foot making this instrument an outstanding value.
Tradition and Technology
A fourth generation flutemaker, Kurt Gemeinhardt dedicated himself to creating remarkably responsive instruments with a beautiful tone which would distinguish them from all others. Today, Gemeinhardt continues his legacy by crafting flutes that achieve a delicate balance between superb artistry and sophisticated technology for flutists of all talents and abilities.
Durably constructed of quality materials, Gemeinhardt flutes feature integrally drawn and rolled tone holes, power-coined keys, and exclusive four-post footjoint construction which makes their flutes exceptionally strong. Other features include Gemeinhardt's unique embouchure hole design, proportioned tone holes, and pad cups to ensure even response and extraordinary tone throughout all registers. Gemeinhardt flutes also feature superior key mechanisms for fast action and outstanding playability.
- Silver-plated body, foot, and keys
- Solid silver J1 Model headjoint
- Open hole key style
- C Foot
- Stainless Steel Springs
- Drawn tone holes
- Head Joint: Solid Silver with J1 Model Headjoint
- Body and Foot: Silver-plated
- Key Style: Open Hole
- Keys: Silver-plated
- Mechanism: C Foot. The "OSG" in the model number indicates an Offset G key.
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Tone Holes: Drawn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.