- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hall D Crystal Flute
- Write a Review
- #462108 000176000 462108000176000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hall D Crystal Flute is hand crafted using Pyrex glass and permanently decorated with kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design. The crystal flute is a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This unique instrument looks as good as it sounds!
The Hall D Crystal Flute is hand crafted using Pyrex glass and permanently decorated with kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design. The crystal flute is a work of art. Carefully hand-tuned and fitted with modern Boehm taper, the flute produces a note range of 2-1/2 octaves. The Hall Crystal Flute is not only beautiful, it's also very functional. The hard glass produces beautiful crystal-clear tone. Full one-year warranty covers accidental breakage. Key of D. 21-1/2" length.
- Pyrex glass
- Kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design
- Modern Boehm taper
- 2-1/2 octave note range
- Full one-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.