- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Hartmann Natural Classic Fiberreed Baritone Saxophone Reed
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #585639 000903000 585639000903000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The newest reeds from Harry Hartmann, the Natural Classic Alto Saxophone Reed features a warm and dark sound. The Natural Classic cut has a strong he...Click To Read More About This Product
Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds.
The newest reeds from Harry Hartmann, the Natural Classic Alto Saxophone Reed features a warm and dark sound. The Natural Classic cut has a strong heart while featuring a steep angle to allow for a flexible tip and quick response. The Natural Classic reeds lend themselves well to classic vintage mouthpieces with smaller tip openings. On larger, more open mouthpieces, the saxophone player will find that the tone achieves a wonderful vintage feel and sound.
- Last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- Plays 100% from the first second
- Extremely durable and resistant against splitting
- Never dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Consistent quality
- Easy to clean and therefore hygienic and odorless even after a month of use