- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JAF1000 Series Alto Flute
- Write a Review
- Product 501651
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sound of an alto flute is enchanting and the JAF1000 Series Alto Flute translates this voice superbly. Jupiter's tube construction, comfortable k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A new standard in performance quality.
The sound of an alto flute is enchanting and the JAF1000 Series Alto Flute translates this voice superbly. Jupiter's tube construction, comfortable key design and precision mechanisms contribute greatly to the beauty and warmth of Jupiter's classic tone quality. The JAF1000 Series Alto Flute is truly a remarkable Alto Flute.
The JAF1000 Series Alto Flutes establish a new standard in performance quality. Players new to the alto flute discover, with the JAF1000 Series Alto Flute, a facility and ease of playing that promotes confidence as they master the fascinating new repertoire. Features of the Jupiter alto flutes include silver-plated head, body, and foot; nickel silver keys and mechanism; and double skin pads. Complete with case and cleaning rod.
- Level: Intermediate
- Headjoint Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Body and Foot Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
- Key Style: Closed hole (Plateau)
- Arms: Y arms
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Includes: Case with cover and care products
- Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.