- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JFL700WE Flute with Wave Line Headjoint
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16922 000000000 J16922000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JFL700WE Waveline Flute is perfect for the beginner, as it grows with you with the custom extension kit that is available. It comes with ...Click To Read More About This Product
A remarkable student flute, affordable and easy.
The Jupiter JFL700WE Waveline Flute is perfect for the beginner, as it grows with you with the custom extension kit that is available. It comes with Split E, trill keys and C foot. The Waveline Flute is the new standard for curved headjoint flutes.
- Patented WaveLine Technology Headjoint reduces the distance between lip plate and the keys creating better instrument alignment and easier tone production
- Plateau Keys facilitate easier fingering for the younger student
- Two piece body to low C complete with trill keys provides full range playability
Order today and get a head start on proper technique.
- Key of C
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body
- Silver-Plated WaveLine Technology Headjoint
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- Offset G
- Plateau Keys
- Split E
- Form-Fitted Zippered Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.