- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Levante BBb Bass Saxophone, in wheeled case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K41366 000000000 K41366000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The bass saxophone is an uncommon instrument, but an effective one in some soloing and ensemble contexts. It is a double Bb instrument, an octave bel...Click To Read More About This Product
BBb Bass Saxophone in a wheeled case.
The bass saxophone is an uncommon instrument, but an effective one in some soloing and ensemble contexts. It is a double Bb instrument, an octave below the tenor saxophone, and had an era of popularity in the early 20th century playing bass lines in big bands. It is currently used in some classical contexts, free jazz and saxophone choirs. And as a astonishing presence on any stage. The Levante LV-SB5105 is affordable as far as bass saxophones go, and it is also reliable, well-intonated and very beautiful.
It is hand-adjusted in the US and guaranteed to play well right out of the case. The body, neck and massive bell are all made of quality brass, and are finished in clear lacquer. It features pearl key buttons, high quality leather pads and an adjustable thumb rest. Comes with a wheeled hardshell case and an adjustable playing stand.
- Tune: BBb
- Body, bell and neck made of brass
- w/B-flat key
- Auxiliary key A
- High F key
- Pearl key buttons
- High quality leather pads
- Adjustable playing stand
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Instrument complete workshop tested
- Mouthpiece with reed, ligature and cap
- Swab and gloves.
- Case with wheels
- Finish: clear lacquered
How low can you go? Order one and find out.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.