- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AAAF-302 Alto Flute
Condition 2 - Blemished Silver Plated Body with 2 Silver-Plated Headjoints 190839320582
- Write a Review
- #585016 005901013 585016005901013
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AAAF-302 Intermediate Alto Flute is a versatile instrument that includes both straight and curved headjoints assuring that every player ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Will help players get to the next level.
The Allora AAAF-302 Intermediate Alto Flute is a versatile instrument that includes both straight and curved headjoints assuring that every player has an instrument that is comfortable to hold and easy to play. Both headjoint styles are available in silver-plated nickel or sterling silver for superior tonality. Other features include a silver-plated nickel body, plateau style finger keys, and a foot joint that plays down to a low C. Includes case and care products.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Each Allora instrument design has been painstakingly researched and play-tested by woodwind specialists. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability.
- Comes with straight and curved headjoints (silver-plated or sterling silver)
- Silver-plated body and C foot
- Plateau (closed hole) keys
- Includes case and care products
Order a great flute at a great price.
- Model: AAAF-302
- Level: intermediate
- Headjoint: Includes 1 straight and 1 curved headjoint
- Headjoint material: silver-plated nickel (AAF-302SP) or sterling silver (AAF-302SS)
- Body and foot material: silver-plated nickel
- Key style: plateau (closed hole)
- Foot style: C-foot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.