- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AABF-302 Bass Flute
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839336576
- 585017 005000015 585017005000015
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AABF-302 Student Bass Flute is expertly crafted and represents an outstanding value. The silver-plated nickel headjoint, body, and foot ha...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) With a warm, full tone and exceptional playing comfort.
The Allora AABF-302 Student Bass Flute is expertly crafted and represents an outstanding value. The silver-plated nickel headjoint, body, and foot have an even response and scale. Plateau style finger keys with an offset G key make it easier to play for young players with small fingers. The foot joint plays down to a low C. Durable key work provide years of consistent playability. Includes molded case and cleaning rod.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Silver-plated head, body and C foot
- Plateau (closed hole) keys
- Includes molded case and cleaning rod
Don™t rent, own your own! Order today.
- Model: AABF-302
- Level: student
- Construction: ribbed
- Headjoint, body and foot material: silver-plated nickel
- Key style: plateau (closed hole)
- Key material: silver-plated nickel
- Foot style: C-foot
- Arms: Y
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.