- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chicago Jazz Alto Saxophone
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent AAAS-954 - Dark Gold Lacquer 190839363800
- Write a Review
- #585574 006954017 585574006954017
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A big and husky saxophone sound, strong in the low range, is the spirit and backbone of the Chicago sound - historically, one of the great cities for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A pro quality alto with sultry tone and smooth action.
A big and husky saxophone sound, strong in the low range, is the spirit and backbone of the Chicago sound - historically, one of the great cities for jazz development. The Allora Chicago Jazz Series Saxophones keep this tradition alive with their big bells, dark finish, and dark sound. These are sure to be a jazz and big band favorite for years to come.
The Chicago Jazz Alto Saxophone features ribbed construction, Pisoni pads, floral engraving on bell and bow, high F#, double arms on low C, B, Bb, and an 85% red brass body with a dark gold lacquer finish. Includes a professional style carrying case.
- Dark gold lacquer finished body, neck, and bell
- High F#
- Ribbed construction
- 85% red brass body
- Rolled tone holes
- Big bell
- Abalone fingerbuttons
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb
- Pisoni pads
- Hand engraved bow & bell
- Includes Professional style case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
Get the quality you need at a price you can afford! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear