- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paris Series Professional Alto Saxophone
- Product 585572
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Precise intonation, quick response, and a big sound are just a few of the great features you will find in the Allora Paris Series Saxophones. The at...Click To Read More About This Product
Precise intonation, quick response, and a big sound are just a few of the great features you will find in the Allora Paris Series Saxophones. The attention to detail, from the hand-engraving to the key adjustment is usually reserved for instruments that are much more expensive. You truly cannot go wrong with this alto saxophone.
Featuring ribbed construction, a red brass body, Pisoni Pro pads, hand engraving, and a choice of finishes, the Paris Series Alto Saxophone is as fun to play as it is good looking. Every Allora instrument undergoes a shop key adjustment usually reserved for instruments that are much more expensive. You truly cannot go wrong with this fine alto.
- Available in a number of finishes
- Range to High F#
- Pisoni Pro Pads
- Extensive Hand Engraving
- Includes case, mouthpiece, cap, ligature, and care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.