- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paris Series Professional Tenor Saxophone
Condition 2 - Blemished AATS-801 - Lacquer 190839370129
- Write a Review
- #585576 005801033 585576005801033
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether concert band section or jazz combo, the Allora Paris Series Tenor Sax delivers great sound and smooth action for a modest price. Its red bras...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pro quality tenor for an amazingly low price.
Whether concert band section or jazz combo, the Allora Paris Series Tenor Sax delivers great sound and smooth action for a modest price. Its red brass body, Pro Pisoni pads, and excellent key work make it a pleasure to play and hear. The variety of finish options and extensive hand engraving make it beautiful to behold. Like every Allora instrument, it undergoes a shop adjustment usually reserved for instruments that are much more expensive. You truly cannot go wrong with this fine tenor sax.
Range to high F#
85% red brass body
Pisoni Pro pads
Flower engraving on bow and bell
Includes Professional style case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
Now you can afford to step up. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.