- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Series Intermediate Alto Saxophone
Condition 2 - Blemished AAAS-501 - Lacquer 190839823960
- #585571 005501050 585571005501050
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Alto Saxophone gives sax players who want to step up a better instrument with reassuring key action, great look...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A value priced intermediate level horn.
The Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Alto Saxophone gives sax players who want to step up a better instrument with reassuring key action, great looks, and the ability to perform just about any kind of music.
Allora Vienna Series Saxophones are a great value for both student instrumentalists and school music programs on a budget. As affordable step-up instruments, Allora Vienna saxophones do an excellent job of combining features that enhance the sound with features that enhance durability. The result is that Allora Vienna saxophones provide years of service to a wide range of players. An Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Alto Saxophones could be just the solution you have been looking for.
- Available in lacquer finish or black nickel plate
- Fully ribbed construction
- High F# key
- Includes gig bag, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products
Perfect for the advancing student.
- Level: Intermediate
- Key: Eb
- Neck Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Range Up to: High F#
- Includes: Soft bag
- Crafted in Vietnam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.