- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1107 Series Handmade Flute
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Inline G, C# Trill, Classic headjoint 190839889126
- H89688 006004003 H89688006004003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Altus 1107 Series resides within the Artist line of handmade flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, tonal color, a...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Affordable flute with professional features.
The Altus 1107 Series resides within the Artist line of handmade flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, tonal color, and playability of Altus Professional flutes without the added expense.
Each model features the Altus/Bennett scale, stainless steel springs, French-pointed keys. Each model includes an elegant wood-frame French case with leatherette finish and padded nylon case cover.
The 1107 features a .958 Britannia silver headjoint and body with Sterling silver-plated mechanism, and extruded tubing with drawn and rolled tone holes. Britannia silver offers a dark, rich color without sacrificing brilliance.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials handwork and artistry.
- Silver headjoint
- Silver body
- Sterling silver-plated mechanism
- Drawn and rolled toneholes
- Includes case
- Stainless steel springs
- French-pointed keys
- Wood case with cover
Order today for an ideal flute for the committed student.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.